Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got here, howdy!
They call me Knarley Bob.
I'm a S.A.S.S. shooter, (cowboy action) and a Marlin 94 owner. Yup, got three in the stable, two are the wife's and my main match guns. We be from Minnesota, and are just getting ready for the season to begin.
The Marlin 94 is quite popular around here, lots of people use them, good gun. Mine doesn't like the black powder too well, it's in .45 Colt. The wife's is in .357 Mag. and does just fine, go figure.
Any way just wanted to say howdy, I'll be around.
Regards,
Knarley

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Welcome from Texas

·
Super Moderator
16,613 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
6,669 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello Bob and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
9,249 Posts
Just got here, howdy!
They call me Knarley Bob.
I'm a S.A.S.S. shooter, (cowboy action) and a Marlin 94 owner. Yup, got three in the stable, two are the wife's and my main match guns. We be from Minnesota, and are just getting ready for the season to begin.
The Marlin 94 is quite popular around here, lots of people use them, good gun. Mine doesn't like the black powder too well, it's in .45 Colt. The wife's is in .357 Mag. and does just fine, go figure.
Any way just wanted to say howdy, I'll be around.
Regards,
Knarley
Welcome to MO, aint nuthin wrong with bein Knarley :biggrin:. Happy shootin. You look like ya will fit in here just fine.

GUS

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.