Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean really north-I am 6 miles south of the Oklahoma line and 40 miles south of Liberal Kansas. I got my first marlin ( a model 39D ) and my wife the same year (1972) and still have them both. Must have been a good year. So howdy all....

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Chigger, welcome, from Myrtle Beach,S.C. Interesting name, is it the same kind of name as the chiggers we have in the south? T REX

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello from North Florida!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Texan in H-town...

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Married my wife in Feb 62 but didn't get my first Marlin (1894c) until nearly 48 years later! Glad you're here. John

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
T REX Same thing-chiggers.....by the time you know you got one its too late, itchy little critters. But the main reason for the name is a relative long past had the nickname of Chigger. I liked him...

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Chigger, I am from northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome Aboard.

·
Premium Member
6,611 Posts
Welcome to MO from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Chigger, I hunt and fish in the south, S.C., therefore, I'm well aquaninted with chiggers!!! Good on ya for carrying on a name though, he probably would be proud!! T REX

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome from East Texas. Your introduction reminds me what a large state we live in- you're 40 miles from Kansas and I live and work close to the Louisiana state line.

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Welcome Chigger,

You'll like it here...smart bunch of fellas.

·
Super Moderator
16,333 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest - MARLIN® COUNTRY!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts