Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled onto this site while looking up info on my new 336C 35rem. I've already found more useful info here in 45mins than I have the past few days elsewhere. Just read the thread "Iron Sights: A Primer" and "LOST ON Dates of Manufacture", both of which I learned something new from (The 6 o'clock hold, grouping before adjusting, and that my rifle, according to the proofmark, was built in North Haven).
So far I'm very impressed. Nice to see that there's solid knowledge to balance the "show & tell" side of things here.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Thanks,
Dave

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! We're looking forward to knowing you as well. Glad you're here. John

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello Dave and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!As papajohnabi said we look forward to knowing tou as well e can't wait to here all about that .35 and how she shoots.We love pictures here too!!!

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi DirtyDave, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Look in on the International Marlin Owners site. Welcome Aboard. Marla

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Hello and welcome from South Florida!

·
Super Moderator
16,330 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest - MARLIN® COUNTRY!!!!!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
595 Posts
welcome from florida

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello and welcome from Oklahoma!