Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Hello from Tennessee

921 views 31 replies 30 participants last post by  kybob 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I've been shooting for the last 15 years or so but never had a lever gun although I've always liked them. This year for my birthday my wife got me a 336 in 30-30 and man this thing is cool. I'm here to learn what I can and hopefully add to the conversation in someway.

I'm currently on active duty stationed in Tennessee and from Kentucky originally. I've spent the last five years up in Washington state and as much fun as that was am very glad to be back close to home.

Anyway I'm glad to be here and look forward to talking with you all,

Taylor

#2 ·
Welcome from the Ozarks of Arkansas

#4 ·
Welcome from Texas

#10 ·
Wow thanks for the welcome guys. I'll get pics up soon but it's bone stock right now. I'm planning on putting a proper leather sling and a butt cover on it.

This will be used for target shooting but mainly hunting and an all purpose rifle while I'm out

#12 ·
Welcome aboard! Enjoy your new rifle...

#14 ·
Welcome from a Tennesseean, actually born in KY, but spent most of my life here in TN. Thanks for your service, being your user name is seahorn I assume your a Navy man and in Millington. Not to far from me here in W TN.
Congrats on the lever gun, nothing wrong with a bone stock 336 30-30 thats for sure.

#17 ·
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.