Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg My 2 year search for a nice, fair priced, pre-2000, 336C ended with an excellent cond 1989 30AS. Yea I gave up on some fine walnut but I saved some $ on this 25 year old closet queen. Very happy with this and now it's time to dress her up a little with a scope and sling. 1st hunting date is 60 days out.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Nice and will feel better about the hunting records left in the wood. Good one.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice rifle, and personally I like the older rifles better myself... enjoy.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Super Moderator
16,009 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country.
A great place for friends to gather around the campfire and visit

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Roanoke ah Texas Tavern at 1:00 am. Of course I was much younger then :marchmellow: Thanks guys for the Welcome. Lots of great information around here.

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Southeast Kansas!

·
Super Moderator
25,165 Posts
View attachment 120781 My 2 year search for a nice, fair priced, pre-2000, 336C ended with an excellent cond 1989 30AS. Yea I gave up on some fine walnut but I saved some $ on this 25 year old closet queen. Very happy with this and now it's time to dress her up a little with a scope and sling. 1st hunting date is 60 days out.
Hello and welcome from Remington, VA--I am just a little NW from you--a short drive up Route 610. My first Marlin was a 1989 Model 30AS--gave it to my son who is still killing deer with it. What a great rifle and I am sure yours will be just as good if not better.

Reactions: Click Click Boom

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome from the corrupt state of Illinois!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts