Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I"ll start this off with a little about myself.

I'm 38, I'm male, and I like guns.

I'm prior military (formerly of the 101st), this is my first lever action rifle and hopefully not my last.

I picked up an old (1984 build) 1894cs, I'm hoping it performs well for general plinking and while I'm relearning to hunt - I haven't been hunting in over 20 years.

I'm an experienced shooter of handguns but I have not shot a rifle since I got out of the military over 15 years ago.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...Thank you for your service...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!Thank you for your service!!!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Spent 5 great years at the old Sewart AFB in late 60's flying C-130s. Glad you're here. John

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Premium Member
6,611 Posts
Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Welcome to the forums. It sounds like you made a real good choice to start off with and you are going to want to shoot it a lot. Check out all of the different forums as there is something for everyone here.

Thank you for your service.

bjm

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello and welcome from north Florida!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Ocelott, Thank you for your service to this Great Country. I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Ask all the questions you want. Somene can usually give you the answer. Welcome Aboard. Marla

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
Welcome to MO. I'm also from the Middle TN area about 1 hr east of Nashville. Good to have you here on this forum, Lonnie.

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello Ocelott, and welcome from Stillwater, Oklahoma!

Seems we have a lot in common - I'm 38, male, and I like guns (especially Marlin lever actions). I was also in the 101st in '96-'97 before they shipped me off to Korea. HHC 2/327 INF "Bastogne Bulldogs".

1 - 15 of 15 Posts