Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from the beautiful state of Kentucky. I'm 23, a University of Kentucky College Graduate in Anthropology, I just got married 6 weeks ago, and I love guns! I recently purchased my first Marlin centerfire: A beautiful blued-and-walnut 1894C. I have wanted one of those for a long time, so I decided to finally take the plunge. And oh, how thankful I am! I traded a tacticool WASR10 Ak47 towards it, and I have absolutely fallen in love with it. I do have a few newbie questions about it, so I will be starting a new thread in the 1894 section. This website looks very friendly and helpful, and I'm looking forward to hours and hours of lurking!

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
103 Posts
Thataway!
Love my 1894c. You've done well. What a great firearm to own. A Kentuckian ought to have a quality lever-action. You've just acquired a gun that will last generations.

Welcome aboard from far-West Texas. :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello from Central Maryland. I spent 2 years in Richmond at Eastern back in the 1970's. Great area and people. I have two nieces who live in that area also. I need to get back to check out my Alma Mater. Lots of luck with your new toy.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Welcome to MO from South Florida!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Hello & Welcome to MO from Arkansas. hope you really enjoy your 1894, & all the other Marlins to come when "Marlinitis" gets ahold of you. ;D ;D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Happy lurking, Tarkanian!

Welcome to Marlin Owners from Eastern Ontario, Cda. (Ottawa)

Sincerely, JDP

Team 35 # 88 - Team 30-30 # 82 - Team 39 # 31

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! I sure do love my 1894c -- you can see where I hang it in my thread in the "Do It Yourself" forum (Sticky right at the top). Glad you've joined us! John

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Welcome from the 'Gateway to the West'....Missouri. I sure hope that new wife is firearm friendly, cause you are gonna have Marlinitis soon.

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome from North East Ga.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Welcome in the MO Forum from Germany!
Great folks, profound knowledge and good humour are here to be found.
Enjoy

·
Premium Member
2,015 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from Piedmont North Carolina, home of the Tar Heels.

·
Premium Member
5,268 Posts
Welcome from AZ!

You are going to love that carbine...better learn how to reload now.

Jon

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome neighbor! From Indiana!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the welcomes. Marlinitis indeed. I've already got my eye on one of those beautiful little "Spikehorn" rifles :eek: So far this seems like a great forum and I'm glad to be a member of it.

·
Super Moderator
15,870 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL (North Haven, CT Rifles) MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Tarkanian, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard. Marla

1 - 20 of 20 Posts