·
Registered
57 Posts
Greetings from Bavaria 😀

Reactions: 256WinMag

·
Super Moderator
16,351 Posts
Welcome to marlinowners.com from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Hooaaahhhh!!!

Willkommen bei marlinowners.com von einem alten Soldaten in Olympia, WA; im Great Pacific Northwest - "The Original 444 Marlin®" Country! Aaaahhhh!!!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Welcome from Central NYS !

Reactions: Marturo

·
Premium Member
6,615 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!!

Reactions: Marturo

·
Registered
43 Posts
hello to all
Greetings from Germany
I am soon a Marlin 1895 Dark owner and plan to make my new treasure my favorite hunting gun..
Hunting with a Bow too and don’t want to follow the „Sniper Hunter Trend“..
Next to hunting I am fishing for catfish Wels (PB is 7 feet and 175 pounds)

love stalking and tree stands
Herzlichst Willkommen! Be prepared for some bureaucratic hurdles. I lived and worked in Munich, Hannover, and Stuttgart and hunted in seven of the Länder. About twenty years ago, I had difficulty in registering my Marlin 1895SS, because some bureaucrat in Cologne deemed the rifle "not suited for hunting in Germany." He apparently had seen too many Western films, and was unaware of the Marlin's growing popularity for hunting wild hogs. Forum Waffenrecht, of which I'm a "Lifetime Member," provided me with advice and a list of specialty lawyers who could represent me. Fortunately, the matter was solved without a day in court.
Be aware that the 45-70 cartridge is not allowed for hunting Hochwild, because standard factory loads do not have 2000 Joule of energy left at 100 meters. Absurd! Ich bin bei [email protected] zu erreichen. Weidmannsheil!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome From SW Florida. What part of Germany are you from? I was stationed in Nuremberg from 1971-73, really enjoyed it.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts