Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys, I'm 30 years old and a hunter from Germany. I had been toying with the idea of a lever action rifle for a while now and now got a good offer for a used 336 in .30-30 and took it. It's gonna arrive tomorrow, so I'm quite excited. The gun is quite exotic around here which is one of the reasons why it caught my eye. I mostly hunt in a rather densely wooded area so the .30-30 should be doing fine for roe buck and boar hunting. Can't wait to become a real marlin addict...

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Welcome from Colorado!

You're going to love that Marlin.

Regards,

B

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,019 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Hello and welcome from the high plains of Colorado. In the thick woods there is no better rifle.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Welcome from DeKalb County, Indiana. I spent 2 years at Giebelstadt Flugplatz in what was then West Germany. I wish you good fortune with your 336.

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Glad you're here! John

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard! If not having done so before, I think you are really going to enjoy shooting your new "lever action" rifle. Just something about them, and wouldn't be surprised that you'll be adding to your collection in the future. Enjoy...

·
Registered
14,846 Posts
Welcome to the MarlinOwners Forum from New York.

·
Super Moderator
13,306 Posts
Wilkommen to MO from the hill country of Virginia. I'm sure that your Marlin will turn a lot of heads at your local gun club.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Welcome from Long Island farm country, that .30-30 should do quite well, happy shootin'. Cheers:beerglass:

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Banned
651 Posts
Welcome from the great plains of Kansas. Once you get a lever gun you will have caught the virus!! Enjoy!! By the way for those big boars of Europe look into the 45-70, 444 or the 450 Marlins. Those are Thors hammers for boars!!:beerglass:

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

1 - 20 of 43 Posts