Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy folks. Greetings from Central New York. Got my first Marlin, an 1895GBL in 45-70, a couple months ago and ended up stumbling upon this fantastic forum.
It's great reading about everybody's Marlins. Hope to make some new friends on this forum!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Great rifle in a classic caliber! Glad you're here. John

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi karabo, I am formerly of Brooklyn NY and used to hunt and fish in Delaware, Sullivan and Ulster counties. Where in Central NY do you live? This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Marla said:
Hi karabo, I am formerly of Brooklyn NY and used to hunt and fish in Delaware, Sullivan and Ulster counties. Where in Central NY do you live? This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard.
I live about 30 minutes from Syracuse in the small town of Oneida. Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
20,684 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Premium Member
6,287 Posts
karabo said:
Howdy folks. Greetings from Central New York. Got my first Marlin, an 1895GBL in 45-70, a couple months ago and ended up stumbling upon this fantastic forum.
It's great reading about everybody's Marlins. Hope to make some new friends on this forum!
Hi form New York! Brooklyn that is. I have hunted in Cobleskill a friend there has a camp house there and the Indian lake area.

TO NY

·
Registered
584 Posts
Hello from Buffalo, NY!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello and welcome from NNY.

riflerick

·
Premium Member