Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Bill, I'm a retired USMC Chief Warrant Officer-3. I am completely retired now and live in Germany. I did 21.5 years in the Marine Corps, 1973-1994. I'm hoping to use the rifle on pigs. It certainly packs a punch! I'm enjoying the .45-70 and am now learning how to reload the round. Cheers from the wine village of Kiedrich.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Missouri!!! Thank you for your service and good luck in your retirement. That 45-70 will definitely get you some pigs.

·
Administrator
30,808 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from the Sierra Foothills. Enjoy the site.

Jack

·
Super Moderator
11,176 Posts
My name is Bill, I'm a retired USMC Chief Warrant Officer-3. I am completely retired now and live in Germany. I did 21.5 years in the Marine Corps, 1973-1994. I'm hoping to use the rifle on pigs. It certainly packs a punch! I'm enjoying the .45-70 and am now learning how to reload the round. Cheers from the wine village of Kiedrich.
Welcome to the forum and maybe you can fill us in on what the gun laws are like in Germany ??

·
Registered
10,228 Posts
Thank you for your service and welcome from Central NY !

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
21,234 Posts
Welcome from South Florida!

·
Super Moderator
16,670 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The "Original 444 Marlin®" Country!

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Welcome from SW Ohio. Enjoy those Marlins!

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! The 45-70 is a pig-gettin' son of a gun! And thank you for your service!! Semper Fi!
John

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Hello from KY. Semper Fi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.