Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9,533 Posts
Welcome from Central NYS and sorry for you loss !

·
Registered
7,649 Posts
Welcome from SE Wisconsin. Jim was a heck of a guy and well loved by many. I hope Robbin is doing well. Unable to send you a PM to give you some more contact information to some more of his friends.

You might want to introduce yourself in the So, Does anyone know the advantage of the .35 Remington?? #2 thread over in Levevergun Scoundrels. There's also a thread here that a lot of his friends visit at

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from The Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Welcome from SW Arkansas

·
Super Moderator
15,581 Posts
Welcome from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The "Original 444 Marlin®" Country!
Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Welcome from the beautiful Ouachita mountains of Arkansas.

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I never met your uncle but always enjoyed his posts. He's missed here. Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Pereira

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Pennsylvania!!! Sorry for your loss!!!

Reactions: Marlinjunkie

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank you, I have adjusted some of the settings on here, hopefully I can receive PM's now. As the site is new to me and I'm using an iPad I'm still trying to figure it all out. Aunt Robbin is doing well. I will definitely check out the Levergun Scoundrels when I get a chance! Great to meet you Jimmy!

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Missouri!!!

Reactions: Marlinjunkie

·
Registered
10,351 Posts
Hey Andy, yep it's Randy good see ya post man.
Jim's Birthday would've been this past Mon., was a Damn good friend and I still miss the Hell out of him.
Truly, not a lot of days go by that I don't think about him.
He was definitely a hard worker but liked to mess around also.
Knew his guns and a lot about loading and casting.

Have you seen Dave lately? Was wondering how he was getting along.
Sorry to ramble, Welcome aboard.

RP

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hey buddy! Last I talked to Dave he's doing good, don't think he's enjoying living in a HOA though! Haha! Uncle Jims birthday was hard, but it got me on here which is definitely a positive so I'm thankful or that. So glad to reconnect! I got a hold of Griff, another I would like to talk to is Robert, he came down and stayed a few times. Not sure about usernames but I know he really helped my uncle when he first started reloading and casting. Ramble all you want, I love to hear from you, sent you a PM

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
Good day Flattop Andy and a warm welcome from Africa to you mate.

Yup, another of your Uncle's friends here, although far away. I did spend time with him though and he was an extraordinary fella to be around with and a very loyal friend. He had incredible practical skills and a lot of knowledge which he enthusiastically shared if one was in need of help.
Also, he never beat around the bush, straight as an arrow he was. He is very much missed among his close friends and I bet many of his foes.

It was his doing that roped me in here on MO - I hope you'll often spend some time with us.
Looking forward to seeing some posts.

:elefant::beer::elefant:

·
Registered
10,351 Posts
Hey buddy! Last I talked to Dave he's doing good, don't think he's enjoying living in a HOA though! Haha! Uncle Jims birthday was hard, but it got me on here which is definitely a positive so I'm thankful or that. So glad to reconnect! I got a hold of Griff, another I would like to talk to is Robert, he came down and stayed a few times. Not sure about usernames but I know he really helped my uncle when he first started reloading and casting. Ramble all you want, I love to hear from you, sent you a PM
I bet your right about Dave not liking the HOA thing, and glad to hear he is still doing though.
Robert goes by RBRider, you'll find him over on the Scoundrels site.
Saw the PM, and will definitely put your number in the phone.

RP

21 - 40 of 42 Posts