Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, my names Asah Eliades. I've owned my Model 39A since before I can remember. I'm 27 years old and currently reside in Hunterdon County, NJ. I have my 39A and a Remington 870 Express Mag I've had since my early youth. In the process of getting my NJ Firearms ID card. If all goes well with the application, I'll be looking to add a 308 MXLR to my collection before deer season starts in PA this year. Looking to get into lever guns, and firearms in general, pretty heavily this year after a long departure from the outdoors and hunting. Looking forward to meeting everyone and learning from all the kind and knowledgeable people on this forum. Best Regards from NJ.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a pic of the 39A. Horrible quality cell phone shot, but its all i have right now.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you on board- you'll quickly find that buying Marlin guns and spending time with the fine folks on MarlinOwners are both extremely addictive pursuits. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi WGMarlin39a, I am formerly from NYC and hunted upstate NY in the catskill region and Pa in the Poconos near the Delaware river.I currently live in northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Ask all the questions you want.Someone here usually knows the answer. Welcome Aboard. Marla

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Oh you'll learn some stuff Asah...great bunch of guys here that know their Marlins.

Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!Great lookin rifle!!!

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Marla said:
Hi WGMarlin39a, I am formerly from NYC and hunted upstate NY in the catskill region and Pa in the Poconos near the Delaware river.I currently live in northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Ask all the questions you want.Someone here usually knows the answer. Welcome Aboard. Marla
Thanx Marla, you've hunted in all the areas i'm looking to hunt now. Most of my hunting in my younger days was done in Virginia. Either in George Washington Nat'l forest or near Paris Mtn in Ironto, VA. Very excited to try some hunting in PA next year, probably would gravitate more towards the pocono's as its reletively close. Possibly upstate NY also in the future. Any good areas in the Pocono's that you can direct me towards?

Cajun said:
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!Great lookin rifle!!!
Thanx Cajun for the kind words. Glad you like my rifle, sorry the pictures so crappy. Hopefully i can get a digital camera soon and take better photo's of my stuff. Thanx to everyone for the well wishes and welcome's. Seems like we've got people from all over the country on here.

·
Super Moderator
16,333 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest - MARLIN® COUNTRY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,611 Posts
Welcome to MO from Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
4,167 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...