Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I am an FNG here (fantastic new guy....). Although I have lurked here for some time I've never posted before and thought it was time. I live in Northern Lower Michigan about 25 miles south of the bridge, have a small gunshop in my barn at the house and am a rifle fanatic.

Over the last couple of years, although I've cast bullets for almost 30 years, I've gotten heavily into casting my own mostly due to cost ----- I'm saving money you know <grin>. Been wanting a Marlin .357 rifle to go with my Vaquero but boy they seem to be few and far between these days. I'm also a 45-70 and 444 Marlin nut and just love the way these rifles carry.

Anyway just thought I'd post and say "Hi" as I mostly hang out over at Cast Boolits forum, this seems like a great place.

Art

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Premium Member
13,210 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Welcome form Kansas!

·
Premium Member
2,031 Posts
Welcome aboard....seems like a lot of guys from MI and PA, that really must me Marlin country.

·
Premium Member
4,446 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina - keep looking for that .357 - - I was almost getting desperate and suddenly had 2 pre-Remington 1894CSS .357 babies drop in on me on the same day from two different sources and this was just a couple months ago. I put a 3-9x40 scope on the top one, a straight 1x30mm red/green dot on the middle one, and a 2-8x32mm on the S&W 686 Limited Edition .357 Revolver 7 inch barrel and non-fluted cylinder.

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! Keep looking for that 1894c -- I love mine paired with a 586 S&W. John

·
Super Moderator
19,135 Posts
Tazman1602 this place a little like a tavern....friendly...Informative and full of opinions.... But I warn ya at the door it has plenty of the social ills...Marlinitis is rampant as is the temptation to deceive love ones with half truths
so you can have the desire of your lust.More!!! But don't worry if you get into trouble we here are at your service
and have a encyclopedia of excuses ( I mean knowledge) to make life better. ;D ;D ;D
welcome from Oregon.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Tazman1602, I am from northeast Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Some of the members also have their spouses on the forum. As a result they can't really get away with fibbing. Welcome aboard. Marla

·
Registered
20,284 Posts
Hello amd welcome from South Florida!

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi Sir and welcome from Bundaberg, Australia.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Welcome to MO discussion forums from the tip of the mitten in northern lower Michigan. We're fairly close together. Hope that we get a chance to meet up one day. I'm 85 mi from Big Mac.

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

1 - 16 of 16 Posts