Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cabelas in KCK has varget not much but they have/had it guy said they have had it all week.
They also had plenty of lever and 3031 by the keg
Bass pro in independence has benchmark.
And of course the one powder no one seems to like but a few i guess is 4064.
The last one is why i like it everyone seems to be snubbing it making it more for me.
I do not even worry about a buy it if i see it because it is always there.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I was in Cabela's St Louis (Hazelwood) the other day and they had a shelf full of 4227.

Reactions: MidBigWest

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
My LGS has had Vargent for several weeks now...every time I go in I expect it to be gone but it's still there...sales are limited to one pound of any brand per day. In the past couple of months I've managed to stock up on several brands of rifle powder and some pistol power. I scored a couple of cans of Titegroup before it was all gone. One I haven't seen in a while is IMR 4831, this is one of my favorite powders for .243. It's strange how some powders are plentiful in some areas and practically nonexistent in others. It seems like the gods of powder distribution are throwing darts at a map to decide what goes where!!!

·
Premium Member
6,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
The BP had plenty of lever calibers from 30-30 308me 35rem 444 32spec.
I am glad to see more and more ammo but 22.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
My LGS has had Vargent for several weeks now...every time I go in I expect it to be gone but it's still there...sales are limited to one pound of any brand per day. In the past couple of months I've managed to stock up on several brands of rifle powder and some pistol power. I scored a couple of cans of Titegroup before it was all gone. One I haven't seen in a while is IMR 4831, this is one of my favorite powders for .243. It's strange how some powders are plentiful in some areas and practically nonexistent in others. It seems like the gods of powder distribution are throwing darts at a map to decide what goes where!!!
Agreed! Around here 4831, 4895, 4350, 4064 is pretty easy to find. Reloader 7, Lil"Gun, H-110, Reloader #9, 2400 must be made from "unobtainium" because I haven't seen any in the stores for over a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts