Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got two boxes Hornady LE FTX.
$28 OTD. A box.
I normally avoid FTX ammo for larger calibers but at this price could not avoid it just to try.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I never bought ammo from Dicks in the past due to their prices being higher than Wal Mart or Academy. Since Dicks anti gun move, now none of my family will buy anything there as well. I won’t even shop in the same shopping center where they are located.

·
Premium Member
6,591 Posts
I use Dicks like Walmart I look just to see. If there is a good deal I buy. Walmart is about anti-gun here I have to drive a half an hour past 5 other Walmarts to get to one to look at guns.

Reactions: sack

·
Registered
19,700 Posts
Don't shoot me but does anyone else see the irony in a bunch of conservatives boycotting a capitalist who has exercised his right to choose what he sells?

I am just saying...
No irony at all. We've chosen not to spend money at a retailer who has taken an anti-gun stance, not because they exercised their right to choose what they sell. You must have the issues confused.

Text Green Font Blue Line
Text Font Banner Signage Line
Text Font Photo caption Advertising Banner

Dick's Sporting Goods has chosen to blame criminal behavior on firearms and magazines. Dick's is free to sell whatever they want or don't want. The consumer is free to spend money wherever he/she wants. That's the issue here.

·
Premium Member
6,591 Posts
Use em to get BP/Cabelas to drop prices. This is normally what I do.

But if they are clearing out ammo below their cost why not buy with them losing money?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Use em to get BP/Cabelas to drop prices. This is normally what i do.
But if they are clearing out ammo below their cost why not buy with em losing money?
I refuse to even help them cut their losses. They aren't even in my thought process when I'm looking for something. Their choice, their consequences.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Don't shoot me but does anyone else see the irony in a bunch of conservatives boycotting a capitalist who has exercised his right to choose what he sells?

I am just saying...

I see No irony. I choose to vote with my wallet. There is a difference between not supporting a business because you disagree with their " whatever" and actively seeking to impede commerce by protesting or law suites. Conservatives do the former, Libtards due the later.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.