Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right up my alley..Loaded 25 rounds of 12 ga.Rem-Umc and he was in heaven. Looking for more customers..Ready ???

·
Registered
579 Posts
25 8x58 R danish Krag please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! moodyholler

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well now I can furnish the loaded 12 all brass shells but it will be up to you to run a new chamber reamer into your Krag and make a chamber large enough to accept the case.Just might cause extra pressure with all of the little balls trying to fit through the 8mm barrel at the same time. But Hey,if you want to try it,it's your rifle..How soon do you want to give it a go?? :roll:

·
Registered
579 Posts
MODOC, YOU FUNNIN' ME? I not sure what yu triin' 2 say! ]moodyholler

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NAW,,I wouldn'y even think of it..Why I put this on the site was to announce that I am loading ALL BRASS shotshells for either shootin or display..Not many places a feller can go to find such animals these days.. I find myself with a few hundred misc. cases from several different sources that need good homes.I have loaded and sold a hundred or so to the gun trade members in different sections of our GREAT COUNTRY,,and have more,, for them what is interested..So far have received RAVE acceptance for them..Also load 10 ga but am rather short on all brass for any others except 410.Think there are a hundred or so of the .410s..So iffen ya'll are interested,,I'm your guy....modoc
Kinda hard getting the word out any other way..

·
Registered
579 Posts
I sold my 1889 Remington 10 ga two years ago and had 10 brand new Alcans and 15 old UMC's that took small pistol primers left. Gave them to a club member 6 months ago. Wish't I still had them. I would like to buy 25 16 ga hulls for my Hopkins and Allen Falling block Shotgun. Moodyholler

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry bout that,,only a couple brass 16s.Most of the ones I have are from military contracts from WW I and WW II.They were loaded with 00 Buck shot.Must have been a sight to see the Krauts shot with them. They cried bloody hell but they started the war..........gotta go my wife calling me for dinner.modoc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts