Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've pretty much exhausted my parts sources trying to find a plain rear barrel band for a 336 30-30. All the standard parts places have them with sling swivels or studs but not without. I'd appreciate any help here.

Thanks,

Tom

·
Premium Member
5,018 Posts
Hey there Tomjohn -- You might consider posting a "trade" down in the classifieds. I see folks looking for a band with the swivel frequently. Best regards. Wind

·
Premium Member
12,568 Posts
Tomjohn said:
I've pretty much exhausted my parts sources trying to find a plain rear barrel band for a 336 30-30. All the standard parts places have them with sling swivels or studs but not without. I'd appreciate any help here.

Thanks,

Tom
I probably have one or 2 since I replaced mine with bands with swivel studs. Whatcha got to trade?

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Halwg said:
I probably have one or 2 since I replaced mine with bands with swivel studs. Whatcha got to trade?
I've got a Numrich repro (new) with a fixed stud and barrel band screw I'll swap even.

·
Premium Member
12,568 Posts
Tomjohn said:
I've got a Numrich repro (new) with a fixed stud and barrel band screw I'll swap even.
Send me a PM

·
Premium Member
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
21 Posts
This thread is pretty old, but the availability of rear barrel bands w/o sling stud is still nil. Anyone currently have one that they're willing to part with?

P.S. Also looking for a brass (not blued) saddle ring...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts