Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I search weekly for 336 cowboys with not much luck. Are you guys seeing them in shops across the country? How about the gun shows? I have not seen one on the shelf since I bought my 336 CB 30-30 2 years ago. I have lurked in the gun shops of every city I visit and they are not to be found. When found, what are the prices being paid?

Papalote

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
I know where there is a NIB 336CB 38/55. PM me and I can get you the name and # of the shop.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Not that I want it now but one day here I want a 336CB in .38-55
BUT with checkering! Not tryin' to steal Papalote's gun or anything . . . .

Does the one you saw have checkering, BM ? ? ?

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
No checkering.

Popalote,
Sent you a PM

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
big medicine said:
I know where there is a NIB 336CB 38/55. PM me and I can get you the name and # of the shop.
Hey Big Medicine -

What are they askin for that one in your neck of the woods???

Thanks

Shum8

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
I didnt even check the price on it when I was there. Just noticed it had nice wood.

·
Premium Member
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Big Medicine, I called today (3 times) but the shop must be closed. I left a message. I will try again tomorrow. Thanks again

Papalote

·
Premium Member
1,521 Posts
[quote="CapeBuffRob . . . He sure knows how to yank my string don't he ? ! ? ! Nice wood . . . Yeah, that'll do it - everytime ! ! ![/quote]

Heh heh - he said "wood"............

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
well not as nice as Cape Buffs guide gun :lol: But it does have nice wood on it. My friend even made the comment that it was one of the best looking stocks he has seen.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts