Marlin Firearms Forum banner

Have a fellow marlin owners Dad that need prayers they have not yet joined the forum

1K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  cds4570 
#1 ·
Cut to the chase a gal I went to trucking school with Shelly, her dad has had it bad the last few days. Medication made his throat swell shut the had to admit him and now his tyhroid is messed up as well. His Name is Cliff. Cliff belives in prayer as does the whole family and I know it seems I have a billion friends this week that need prayer but please when you have time say a few words for Cliff thank you.
CD

#5 ·
Prayers sent out for Cliff and those around him.

Thank you for looking out for him. It matters.

Brocky

Reactions: cds4570
#21 ·
Hey everyone update on Cliff he is able to eat as of this afternoon. I don't know all the details but appaerntly he has to go to rehab for some issue and will be sent over tommorrow or Monday. They expect about 3 weeks still. Sorry I don't know more tha family has been there a lot. Shelly is also very busy taking care of her boys on is specail needs and she takes college courses as well
CD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.