Marlin Firearms Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
sorry about the drought, we just came out of a 5 yr one in 2017. It is hard on the wildlife.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Mark I hope you are doing better, Ya'll our priest said the rain is coming & so is Christ we just don't know when. Prayers sent.for health & rain.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Im still here ...

Have all the Aussies left MO???
Hey Mike, I am still around - just been really busy. Changed jobs and been doing fire mitigation work on my farm....Cheers Dave

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
Prayers for all of our Aussie friends. For those who are ill, I wish you a full and speedy recovery. For all - may the weather break and help put out the fires.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
What part of the year is usually the wettest ???

Reactions: Sambane

·
Registered
519 Posts
What part of the year is usually the wettest ???
Depends what part of the country your in, northern nsw and Queensland are getting rain now (summer)- which is influenced by tropical monsoon up north, runs from before Christmas through to Easter but has been about a month late the last couple of years. The dry before the rain along with dry electrical storms is what causes fires in my area, along with years of forest mismanagement by politicians relying on green (city) votes to keep their jobs.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
OH!Yes for those who are setting fires I hope these MO 's find you & put a load of bird shot in your butt. May your greens rot to the ground, they have no idea of how Mother Nature works, she will get her way no matter what the greens think is proper. More prayers sent for Ya'll.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I received a mail from ol' Whiskers yesterday (thanks Boris), he says he is still firmly on the perch and hasn't fallen off yet!
Just real busy caring for his wife, so MO, understandably is taking a back seat.
Was good to hear from the bloke though.
:elefant:

I should in fact hang around here more often, as I am the only regular African on MO ... but then again I enjoy some rugby, cricket and even netball .... and that might cause some ripples! I see Shane Warne was here for the 30 year anniversary of Nelson Mandela's release yesterday. Sat in the front row too! Say , I wonder whom did his hair? ~ it really looked spiffy!
:wink:

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
How are you aussies making it with this corona crap? I hope all are well, just sitting in the house. Any word on Moofy?

Reactions: Boris and cajun56
21 - 34 of 34 Posts