Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to America on here, and A Happy 4th Of July to every one on Team 444. It is Great To live in a country where we can choose to excercise our rights, fish, shoot, and hunt. This site is also the product of another, Our right to speak freely and communicate with other like minded individuals.

So, God Bless You all, God Bless America, And God Bless the Troops who have fought, and those who have died to protect our freedome. Happy 4th of July!

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Happy Birthday to all you southern folks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D we had our country,s birthday last Friday July 1st.............................................we both live in the best country's in the whole world 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
Mac, I have a church friend who used to live in Canada. When we went for coffee after an early morning service on Friday and she treated the six of us in honor of Canada Day. We even Googled the words and sang Oh, Canada at the coffee shop.

Yes, to all of us Yanks...Freedom Has A Birthday today!

Semper fi! to all.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Mactavish said:
Happy Birthday to all you southern folks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D we had our country,s birthday last Friday July 1st.............................................we both live in the best country's in the whole world 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The little island I live on is not to bad either ;)
Hope all you Apple pie eaters enjoyed the day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts