Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got to love St Louis City streets. Fortunately I was coming to a stop and it was my company truck. If I would’ve straddled the manhole, I would’ve dropped the whole front end in the hole.

Reactions: Vooch

·
Registered
970 Posts
Ouch!

To me, driving on St. Louis City streets is like navigating a slalom ski run, can you avoid all the holes while staying in your lane.

·
Registered
6,685 Posts
Thats a bad Monday sure enough. Sadly, I am having a really bad monday. Just back from the hospital, and they kept the wife in. In much pain, possible op needed. However, hoping for a great Tuesday when it turns out alls well again...

Reactions: 10acres

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Not me!, I managed to take the passenger side mirror off of a customers pickup this afternoon on a test drive!??, a stink'n hippie moved his POS VW van over to go around parked cars and I swerved to miss him, took the mirror off against a POS hippie motorhome parked on the side of the road.:vollkommenauf:

Reactions: 10acres

·
Registered
165 Posts
We got the same slalom cratered roads over here , good to have a passenger with you to act as lookout !! did come across a section where someone had put grass turf into all the potholes , quite effective , turning our roads into boulevards :dancing2:eek:h , yes great Monday I was at the range AGAIN

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.