Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys here it is brand new CZ 512 22mag... Wood Table Hardwood Laminate flooring Plywood
Gun Firearm Wood Trigger Shotgun
Wood Hardwood Tool Floor

Good day at church
Steak and eggs for breakfast
Boys and grandkids coming over for burgers
Home made ice cream making
Nascar on big screen
New rifle to play with

Just don't get no better than this....

·
Banned
8,174 Posts
Nice rifle!I have a Cz American in 30 06 and I love it! Also have several of their 9mm hand guns.All great shooters.CZ makes a quality product! Enjoy!

Reactions: 1022

·
Premium Member
6,669 Posts
Nice rifle!

·
Registered
21,088 Posts
Congrats!:tee:

·
Premium Member
8,169 Posts
Congrats on a beauty & Happy (belated) Father's Day.

Have you had a chance to put some rounds downrange yet? Looking forward to hearing your range report and general review of this piece... You and I followed parallel paths this past Sunday - - Good for both of us.

And on another subject, how's ammo availability in your neck of the woods?

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but everyone has said they really shoot good.
Do you know if these are stocked to mainly shoot open sights or to be scoped,this one seem to have a
higher cheek .As far as ammo I found some at a flea market last weekend maybe 8 or 10 boxes but they wanted $20 to $25
a box.I have maybe a dozen boxes of different brands,so I guess I'm ok for now.
I also have a Marlin 783 that I've had for 40 years or more, I just wanted a semi to play with...

·
Premium Member
8,169 Posts
Looks like the stock has a fairly straight comb - - not much drop at the heel, so it should scope alright. Not sure if it has the 11mm dovetails in the receiver like the rest of the CZ rimfires do, but I imagine it does - - but anyhow, it isn't your standard 3/8" dovetail common to American made rimfires. As for ammo, I remember paying up to $20.00 for .22 Mag just so I had some on hand for my Ruger Single-Six convertible. Thank goodness, I've found some around here lately that is down around $15.00 per box. Wish I had a dozen or so boxes of it now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.