Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to wish all you dads out there a Happy Father's Day. I hope all of you and your families have stayed safe and healthy. May you feel loved and appreciated today especially, and may you spend the hours doing anything that makes you feel happy and relaxed.

I'm off to clean the pool filters and pick up dog poop. Best wishes!

Adam

·
Super Moderator
25,795 Posts
Happy Fathers Day, Adam!

Jack

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Adam, at least I don't have to mess with pool filters!
Well, ya pay for every party dontcha. I will be enjoying the pool in a bit, so it's worth the maintenance. Meantime, I'm priming the pump with a bloody Mary. It's all relaxation from here on.

1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Happy Father's Day Adam. My kids are here this weekend for the first time in over 3 months so it has been really nice.
That's great. I'm fortunate that my daughter is still too young to be out of the house.

Father's day marks the anniversary of my dad's recent passing, so it's a mixed bag, but there has been an interesting development this year: the positive thing to come of this covid mess (there haven't been many) is that my older brother, whom I haven't seen much since we were kids, has been working with me at RPP, and staying in our home. It's been good to reconnect. We play a regular Frisbee golf tournament in the park across the street, improvised, just the way Dad taught us when we were kids. Pops would love it. Here's to him.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Nothing is better than picking up dog droppings on a hot summer day!
Is this not what we have kids for?
Andrew
That kid thing worked for a while, but now that the youngest is 40 they just don't feel the need to help with the canine mine clearing!

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Happy fathers day to fellow fathers. Stay close, stay alert. Do what you can to protect them.

·
Registered
19,507 Posts
Happy Father's Day !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts