Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
auction paperweight.jpg So...here's the deal...I am willing to make one paperweight a week for those who want one, provided the glass is clear enough. This is a three step process to make the weight. I have limited colors, but if you select your two colors, I can see what I can do. The first one up for auction is emerald and purple (it is an auction forum, so we have to have at least one auction). The rest will go for whatever this one auctions at...so come on and bid...auction will stay open until May 11, 2014 at noon...I do have deep blue, purple, orange, green, emerald green, gold, yellow, white, black...I will pay the shipping

Just to be clear...the money each week goes to the forum...

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the bid...

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
I will go $15.00.

Reactions: mjazz1228

·
Registered
7,113 Posts
My wife inherited a collection of these. I'm torn between buying her another one and wishing she'd get rid of all of them. :)
Does the term "PULL!" often come to mind...? :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does the term "PULL!" often come to mind...? :biggrin:
LOL...clearly you did not read my profile...the blown glass I don't like I use as targets. Although the paperweights are solid and I would worry about the ricochet.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
last push...

·
Banned
651 Posts
Fine looking glass Mjazz. I do torch work marbles but you are light years better than I am. Nice Job

Reactions: mjazz1228

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So Cottonsacks wins the bid...but don't be sad...any of you can get a paperweight if you donate $20 to the forum...limit one per week!!!

Reactions: Golphin and Brocky

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
Hey mjazz1228,
I'm down for the next week if you can do one in deep navy blue(or black) and yellow.

·
Premium Member
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey mjazz1228,
I'm down for the next week if you can do one in deep navy blue(or black) and yellow.
I will put you down for the weekend of the 24th...I have an order for this weekend already. Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
I received two of the paperweights from mjazz1228 in the requested orange and blue UF Gator colors and they are really nice. Very heavy as well. Even better the money went to MO's. Thank you mjazz for helping this great forum.

paperwieght.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts