Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading the post by our new Aussie friend jaket, and it reminded me I need an extension for my 336c. I saw one from Uncle Mike's, but it gets mixed reviews- some say the screw is so small it loosens, someone else said it didn't fit when he got it. So, suggestion? Oh, welcome to jaket, too.
I put a Limbsaver on it last week, not an exact fit but it works- haven't tried it yet, it's hot in SC....hot....I like the Limbsaver's extra LoP, sometimes when shouldering the rifle I'd end up too close to the sight and get the black spots. I've only practiced shouldering (as I said, haven't fired it yet), but rarely a black spot now. Got the suggestion for the Limbsaver here, too.

Reactions: Boobarzo

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
My older Marlins never came with lever extensions or I would give one to you.I have no need for one because I will never scope a 30 30 lever.Look on ebay or one of them auction sites for an oe part.Ive seen stuff like that on there.

Reactions: Chuck1217

·
Registered
7,291 Posts
What year is your 336? I've got an extra Uncle Mike's extension you can have. If you don't like it, you won't be out anything. PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts