Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is the first time I have every posted on a forum so I apologise if I haven't gone about this the right way.

I was hoping that someone would be able to give me some advice, I have recently managed to obtain a H&R Survivor in 45/410 except the screw in choke (shot straightener) is missing.

Does anyone know where I can obtain either a replacement H&R choke or and aftermarket choke that will fit?

HRsurvivor1.JPG

Thanks

Wappy

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I don't have a clue? Sure someone here will be able to steer you in the right direction, welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
15,610 Posts
Within gauge Browning®, H&R®, Mossberg®, NEF® Savage®, SKB®, Valmet®, and Winchester® chokes are FULLY INTERCHANGEABLE.

Reactions: njcioffi

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
I don't think the standard Win/Browning/Mossberg tubes work in the Survivor 45-410, I'd give H&R at Madison(866-776-9292) a call first to see if they still have one, but you being in Australia is gonna be an issue even if they do, they don't ship international that I'm aware of. I've read that the Magnum Research 45-410 tube will work, might email them to see if it will work and find a local source. Numrich lists it and I think they ship international, but it's likely gonna cost as much as a barrel!!

EDIT: I just checked Numrich, they no longer ship international due to the ITAR, they only ship to US, Canada and US possessions if charged to a US credit card apparently. :frown: International Orders | Numrich Gun Parts

Good luck!

Tim

http://www.gunpartscorp.com/Products/1351430.htm

nef-sb1-survivor-choke-tube,Choke Tube (BFR-AA00), Choke Tube Wrench (BFR-AA2), Mueller Tatical Scope,(4.5-14x40) (MLR-MT451440), .45 Long Colt/.410 Revolver, 7.5-inch Barrel

Magnum Research, Inc. | Desert Eagle pistols and BFR revolvers

·
Registered
14,837 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from New York

1 - 5 of 5 Posts