Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I sold my .32 Magnum Ruger revolver that I really liked, but made almost triple what I paid for it a few years ago. But I still have reloading equipment and supplies for the .32 S&W cartridge, which was a lot of fun to shoot. So I have been looking for a decent but inexpensive .32 so I can continue shooting that caliber, just plinking really. Last week I found a mint condition H&R 732 revolver and got it for $150 taxes and all. Took it to the range today with my mild reloads, and it did pretty well from 10 yards. The grip is tiny and I have big hands, so I was holding it with like two or three fingers, but still OK as recoil is negligible. Still a lot of fun to shoot. My gun is a 1977 product. Modified a little black auto holster and the H&R fits it good. Will make a good fishing and messing around in the woods companion.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just picked up a beater to refinish. At first I thought it was sinfully ugly, but I am warming up to it.

I think mine was a fishing gun too, as it had rust internally.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK, I like my little 732, but the grips are awfully small and I have big hands. So today I was in a pawnshop and got a NEF R73 (basically same gun as 732, but in .32 Mag, 5 shot cylinder instead of 6). The NEF has bigger grip frame, and much easier to grab (though harder to conceal). So I got it, $125 out the door. Don't need two .32s, so guess will sell the 732 for enough to cover the cost of the other gun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts