Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Anna, I love my guns and I like my old lady okay. She's purty, but my guns is purty too. Plus they don't talk back to me none.

She done said it's me or the guns. I'm a leanin' towards the guns.

She done said a gun cain't keep me warm at night, but actually one can iffin' you just fired it some. Then they get cold again, but heck, she's cold mosta the time anyway.

Should I keep her, or the guns? :?: :lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
never mind, she's gone

Dear Anna, thank you fer yer offer to hep but my ol' lady is gone now.

She got all mad bouts me cypherin to you, grabbed up one of my guns, screamin' and a yellin' all the while, and in her huff she done shot her pinky toe off.

So we put her on the wagon headed for town and asked 'em to drop her at Doc Watts shop. She done said she ain't a comin' back not never ever.
Poor ol' Doc Watts, I sure do feel bad for sendin' her his way but weren't much I could do.

Seein' that toe a wigglin' like that made me have a real bad hankerin' fer fishin'. Bad thing is she forgot to take her toe with her. Good thing is we're all havin' snappin turtle soup for supper thanks to that little wiggler. So I guess it don't make no never mind anyway. She's gone.

Thank you Miss Anna fer all your helpin and a understandins.

·
Registered
670 Posts
YOU'RE BETTER OFF

Dear DLPDLP,

Sounds like you're better off without her. You didn't love her
and if she was jealous of your guns and got mad 'cause you
were talking to me, you don't need her.

Enjoy your turtle soup and be careful snugglin' with the guns...
don't get "anything" caught in the trigger guard. Just curious,
are you sleeping with a pair 38's or 44's??? :shock: :lol:

ANNABELLE

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually Ma'am I'm a sleepin' with a 30 carbine Blackhawk Single Six and one of them fancy new auto matic nine milleemeter pistols.

Folks 'round here's sayin' auto-matics are the way of the future. I ain't quite yet sure, so I'm a keepin' one of both handy tills I do knows for sure.

I'll be mighty careful like you said abouts them trigger guards. That's good advice. You're a smart lady.

The soup was good, but coulda used some salt.

Thank you kindly for addressin' me Miss Anna ma'am.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Alaskan~ Just took a long gander at your photo site. All I can say Is WOW :shock: . I tip my hat to ya, and bravo..... wish that Alaska wasn't so far from Michigan.... Great work and keep it up!!!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts