Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 183 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Gunrunners Getting Hitched"

A lot of you already know,But here it is for everbody to see. Im a tying the knot ;D And I want yall to wish your brother in arms well,And pray for Deb,Lord knows shes gonna have her hands full :D
We are shooting for May 28th,At the Cross Keys House in Cross Keys SC. You never heard of it? Well its about 5 miles from Cross Anchor SC? Still no clue? :D Its maybe 10 miles from Enoree SC,and if you dont know where Cross Anchor is with its one red light and all,youll never find it ;D Maybe one day Enoree will have one :D
All jokes aside,I love this Gal,Want to be with her from now on. Been by myself for 10 years.Changed girlfriends like some people change socks. But this one changed me,Im a settling down ,but aint a settling!! She must of been practicing witchcraft are something,are throwed some of that fairy dust,on me one. Cause Im crazy about her.Her MoJos a working for sure.The Cross keys House is where Jefferson Davis ,spent two nights in 1865. Must of got lost in the swamps ;D Yall pray for us.. We are going to make it a fun thing.Ill put more up later.Dont want to bore yall..Randy,,

·
Registered
180 Posts
Re: "Gunrunners Getting Hitched"

A marrage made in Heaven lasts forever, a big grats to you and the little lady bro. 8)
Me and mine have been together 29 years praise the Lord. :)

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

Congrats to you both.

·
Premium Member
11,579 Posts

Randy,
Congratsulations...............The GOOD ones are hard to find, and sometimes it takes some searchin'.......
My best to both of you!

Tom

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts

Congratulations gunrunner!!! :)

I wish you all good luck!!!

God bless the both of you!!! :):)
Best wishes!!! :)

·
Premium Member
5,925 Posts

Congrats and best wishes!

Been with my wife since 1987.

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Congrats to you guys on your marriages. My hats off to yall..I know the dedication it took for that. We both were married for around 20 years ourselfs. Not to each other though ;D And have been by ourselfs about the same length of time. I used to say I cant see myself with no one forever but that changed with Deb. See I didnt want to hurt like I did, 10 years ago. People If theres one thing I know about its pain. Broke alot of bones been if alot of fights and battles. Broke back,neck cut, Gunshot wounds and such. Took 13 pints of blood one time before surgery ;D But nothing hurts like a broken heart!! and the thought of being alone. Them days are over. She just has to out live me ;) Thanks for the wishes...Randy,,

·
Registered
588 Posts

Congrats and best wishes!

·
Premium Member
10,693 Posts

gunrunner said:
But nothing hurts like a broken heart!!
Spoken like a man with experience, Randy. I concur; I have broken bones, taken hit after hit playing sports, nearly died from pneumonia once, been thrown off a horse, lost a fight or two, been chased by an angry gang wielding rebar, wiped out countless times surfing in Hawaii oftentimes being slammed into a reef, fallen off a road bike going at top speed down a big hill, been hit by a car on my road bike, and more, but it was all child's play compared to a broken heart. I personally count it as a blessing to have had a glimpse of understand how our Lord feels about us when we reject Him or when He loses one of us, it makes appreciating the majesty of His love, forgiveness, healing, and restoration all the more real and amazing.

I'll be praying for you, brother, praying that your union brings the both of you closer to Christ, and that it will teach you both more of the depths of our Lord's love for us.

·
Registered
20,684 Posts

Best wishes for a long and prosperous future together!

·
Registered
5,322 Posts

Congratulations Randy!!!! You'll both do just great with each other. Me and Elly are heading for our 40th this coming October. It's a lot of give and take, understanding, and LOVE!!! First time I met Elly she took my breath away and even now after almost 40 years, she walks into a room where I'm at and it's deshavue! (That's French for
it happens all over again.)LOL We're both happy for you!!!
Bob

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

I hear ya 358(Thats southern for I know what cha mean ;)) Gives me something to shoot for.Course Id have to live to about 90 ;D But thats a little step for a big stepper like me ;) Got the package. Ill start on you some soon BrotherMan.I think that old box has another trip in it ;D Thanks Randy,,

·
Registered
625 Posts

Took 4 marriges and bunch of girl friends be for I got it right. Nr 5 and I have been married for 15 yrs now. Shes a country girl raised on a ranch, and I was raised on a ranch also. We both shoot and look out for each other during the sick times. She has lasted longer than the other 4 all put togather.

Gun Runner

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Same here GR,Debs a country girl too. Got 5 brothers, shes a McAbee her Dad had McAbee farms and McAbee implements,Her Brother Britt, Has McAbee Tractor and truck repair.They know there farming.Another brother Chett Raises black Angus and beefmaster cattle,on 300 acres. When I saw her garden and them two freezers full of meat . She went up another notch or two on the Randy Scale ;D She was up at 5 this morning making my lunch.Im a getting spoiled ;) Only bad thing about her is she plays that blame farmville on face book ;D She was playing that the other night, had on a John deer T shirt with" born to farm" on it :D I ask her was that her uniform?? She said I didnt even realize I have it on ;D Im just gonna look over that farmville stuff! ;) Randy,,

·
Registered
25,048 Posts

You know I wish you both the best Randy.. I sure wish I could attend even.. God Bless you both..

·
Premium Member
28,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I know GJ, Thats why Im on here.You know,We pray for friends and loved ones in there time of need. And it should come first,But praying for good stuff is important too! Makes you and them feel good. I truely believe in the power of prayer,seen it work. But shoot, if it dont, whats the harm of wishing someone well?? And being a good person?? There isnt any,that I can think of..
This thing, could in up in that show,My ******* wedding ;) Cause I want everbody, to not be all drawed up about it. Want it small and short..Just me and her and the preacher. The guest in jeans.Out side. Deb says I have to dress up :( Till the first rounds of pics. Then we are dresssing up in period clothing,for another round.Me carrying her through the little cabin with a Jug in my hand,Her Dad with a old double barrel hammer shotgun on me,making a wish at there working well,and such.Kinda wish it was the fall.Id have a deer hanging somewhere in em :D But its going to be a small thing. Dont think I need to get all our friends togather at once,Between the ********,farmers,Gun people,soldiers,Hillbillys,My church,Hunting friends,Hells Angels,Wild Bunch MC,and normal folks.It might just make the 6:00 news ;D Randy,,

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts

Congrats to you Randy may God watch over the both of you!!!Very Happy for the both of you!!!

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts

Congrats Randy! Best wishes for you and Deb and may God bless you both!

·
Registered
205 Posts

Randy,
Congrats to both of you. I hope this lasts twice as long as mine. It will be 35 years in October. Best wishes.

1 - 20 of 183 Posts