Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Might as well start this thing off again with-- Whos going to a Gun Show this week-end? I'n not cause nothing in the area.

SpikeMaster49 :( :? :( :? :( :?

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Well, it's good to have the site back up! (THANKS LARRY!)
I'm going to a small local show in the morning. A one day show, with about 30 tables in a grange hall! Still there are some great buys occasionally!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Gunshow

There will be a 400+ table show in my area (Richmond, Va.) on May 21-22. Going to be there if I`m still alive. Lots of interesting items there. I just need to be wealthy instead of good looking. It`s this show and another one in this area that keeps me in the poor house.
`57 Mountie :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any body made any good finds out there at the shows? Nothing going in my area in Southern Florida. Usally a show with in like 25 miles ever week-end, except its been dry for afew weeks. I guess that the John-Public is or has caught on to their scams in the lies and pricing. Terrible in this area. Most the guys that I am involved with visit the local Mom & Pops to try to get deals since the Bass Pro around the corner (8-miles) found out they have their hand in your pocket as soon as you walk into the front door. Problem is they usally have it and others can't compete with them. Just wish they carried used stuff as in any thing in rifles, handguns,shotguns etc. etc. Whats your luck been like??

SpikeMaster49

8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Well last weekend was a faliure, but not because I couldn't find anything. We actually got the dates mixed up, and the show isn't until this Saturday! So John and I will give it another try this weekend, and see if it works better! I know he's got a deal going on rifle primers, and we're supposed to meet a guy who's selling them for .75cents per 100! Guess he's got a bunch!
I'm meeting a friend there who received a Rolling Block for me. It's a .25-35 caliber, but I haven't seen it yet in person. I bought it for the action, and it's a refinished gun, so we'll see what $195 buys. Supposedly it has a Winchester barrel on it, and new stocks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts