Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Wow, I would enjoy owning on of them but the used prices in my neck of the woods are insane. Really nice acquisition.

·
Premium Member
13,363 Posts
I'll bet you ran out of the gun show! Did you look back and see all the people chasing you?

Looking forward to a range report. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
You bloody swine. I've been wanting one of those forever, but can't turn lose of $800. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

·
Registered
29,534 Posts
Sweet!

Great price on that Marlin! Let us know how it shoots!

ca'jun56

Reactions: Ttexastom

·
Registered
6,837 Posts
Nice find. Great rifle. Well done.

Congrats!

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Nice, I especially like the extra safety. No chance of an accidental discharge there. Or any discharge, even deliberate. May have to re think that one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice, I especially like the extra safety. No chance of an accidental discharge there. Or any discharge, even deliberate. May have to re think that one.
Yep, very safe that way��. One of the show requirements, just forgot to take it off before the pic��

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Yep, very safe that way��. One of the show requirements, just forgot to take it off before the pic��
I get it. I have had tables at fairs before now, and had many a faffer. They have to rack and cycle the guns, often showing off to their friends. Worse were those who start to strip a gun without asking.

Thats the key, just ask. 'Can I pick this up?' Can I cycle the action', polite can go a long way. Most of the showoffs are idiots anyway. Peering up the magazine hole as if they can see something useful or, best of all, locking the action back and in front of their friends, unable to release it. Just gingerly put it back on the table and slide away.

Reactions: Mike Britton

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Super deal!

·
Registered
419 Posts
You had to buy that one off of someone walking down the isle or in the lobby. No one at a table would let it go for that. Great find by the way. That has to be the deal of the year for you.

Jim

1 - 20 of 41 Posts