Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Very interesting! Can't quite make out his accent though...Sorry, I couldn't resist! Lol :)

Reactions: OLBIKER

·
Registered
569 Posts
Good points made.

Reactions: OLBIKER

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
OLBIKER, thanks fo rthis one. Me thinks the Dummy was no dummie. Good education on the Ammendments I think. Take care, John.

·
Registered
250 Posts
The first video is my favorite commentator, Bill Whittle, explaining as the Virtual President his stance on gun control taken from his state of the union address. If you've never heard his virtual state of the union address just google Virtual President. I'd vote for him personally in a heartbeat. He explains how big the problem really is (as does the Dummy) and then talks about the Constitutionality of even proposing gun control versus proposing a Constitutional amendment that states your rights are no longer important compared to those of the government. I ask you to take a few minutes view it and examine the logic of his positions, especially in light of the upcoming elections and "executive orders" being promulgated. Thanks!

Best 7 minutes on gun control I have ever seen! - YouTube

Reactions: IMR

·
Premium Member
17,017 Posts
Hey Sweet Willie,

That was a great video!

Can we nominate him now?

Later, Mark

Reactions: Pat/Rick

·
Registered
250 Posts
MSH - You can catch him on PJTV.com . The rest of his state of the union address is just as good and sensible. I really would consider voting for him.

Reactions: msharley

·
Premium Member
9,038 Posts
Hey Mark ! I second the motion!

It would be worth a try, there is always the chance of introducing a lib with too much basic common sense at one time. Could be real shocking to watch them blow a gasket. hehe

Reactions: msharley

·
Premium Member
17,017 Posts
Hey Mark ! I second the motion!

It would be worth a try, there is always the chance of introducing a lib with too much basic common sense at one time. Could be real shocking to watch them blow a gasket. hehe
Hey Pat/Rick,

My favorite. (need to write the "new" homeowners insurance scam outfit a letter. The office yuppie scum will be wanting to cancel me. Oh well)

Later, Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts