Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,880 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A pharmacist in Princess Anne, Maryland used his gun to save lives. Maryland’s gun control laws failed again, but self-defense worked just fine to stop this crime. Two men walked into the pharmacy with ski masks over their faces. Employees later estimated that both men were over six feet tall. The armed robbers pointed their rifle at the nearest cashier. Then the robbers ordered the store staff and customers to lie on the ground. They demanded the store employees hand over narcotics from the pharmacy. The pharmacist came out of his office and saw the attackers threatening his staff and customers. The pharmacist shot at the armed robbers with his his legally owned handgun. The robbers ran. - Rob Morse

How could this possibly happen? Maryland politicians said gun control laws would protect us from violent criminals. The answer is simple. Rights restricting politicians lied. Look at the numerous Maryland laws that failed to protect honest citizens. Robbery is illegal in Maryland. Conspiring with others to commit robbery is illegal. Using a gun to commit robbery is illegal, and has been for hundreds of years. The criminals don’t read those laws, but criminals had no trouble seeing the store owner’s gun and clearly got the message. The criminals aren’t listening to Maryland’s new gun control regulations, but they heard the gunshot loud and clear. ...

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/gu...0_6f6fac3eaa-f7986a205f-7166677#axzz5PCrRzdFJ

·
Administrator
30,804 Posts
Good read, we need MSM to report more of this type of news.

Should Gavin Newsom win CA GOV race, who happens to be a rabid anti-gun nut job campaigning on gun control, he'll attempt turning the entire state of CA into Chicago. Not to mention, protect the illegal criminals with sanctuary status while wishing to disarm law abiding citizens.

I'm hoping Cox wins but this is liberal state of fools who might just elect the wannabe dictator, Newsom. He ought to read this story but something tells me he would say, we just need to make CA a gun free state and we'll all be safe. :banghead:

Jack

·
Super Moderator
15,265 Posts
Don't start me Jack. I'll vote, but I just don't give a rats butt for California anymore. It's business, wrap up my daughters education, that's it. Just hope I can organize the whole thing where 'I' can spend a few quality years in an environment that I can feel at 'home in my sunset years, and I better get going as I may still be good looking, but.............. If you are going to shoot your gun and be a hero, learn to hit what you are shooting at. No excuse to shoot at bad guys in a store and miss. Hit my child or loved one while playing hero, I plant one right back in your skull.

John

·
Administrator
30,804 Posts
Don't start me Jack. I'll vote, but I just don't give a rats butt for California anymore. It's business, wrap up my daughters education, that's it. Just hope I can organize the whole thing where 'I' can spend a few quality years in an environment that I can feel at 'home in my sunset years, and I better get going as I may still be good looking, but.............. If you are going to shoot your gun and be a hero, learn to hit what you are shooting at. No excuse to shoot at bad guys in a store and miss. Hit my child or loved one while playing hero, I plant one right back in your skull.

John

At least I'm in what is dubbed God's country, the Sierra Foothills, but still under liberal SAC legislators oppression. I don't know how you remain sane living in SO CAL. It's like a dammed ant colony down there.

My wife remains somewhat hopeful Cox wins so she can retire from a job she loves but is preparing to search for employment elsewhere if necessary.

As to the owner missing, no excuse is right. Making your shots count against bad guys with a gun is mandatory. Although, we don't know whether he had a clear shot to begin with.

John, hope you find your paradise. You might look into Idaho Falls, ID. So far, it is fairly promising. We've been following the weather there and it's very close to ours here only cooler. Which is good as we don't appreciate triple digit temps.

Jack

Reactions: JMAG54 and Owen49
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.