Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just wanna see pics and info on some of your guys best groups regardless of manufacture just wanna see how people are doing with rimfires i have an 880 sq i am particularly fond of and i can pretty much flat out do work with it ill try to get some good groups in tomorrow

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have any pics for some reason and its a little dark to go lay down a group right now lol

Reactions: BloodGroove4570

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
25N with an 880SQ barrel swap [not recommended!]

50yds. 7 shots per target, out of the magazine, not individually loaded :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah those are the kind of groups i get out of my 880 i read your thread about shooting 300yds with a .22 have u tried it with that thing yet??

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
That wasn't me.

I think I posted about how odd I thought it was to post about pie plate accuracy, or something. That scope was hilarious though. I have one that fogs up, inexplicably, whenever I need to use it.

All the rest of the time it looks great.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah didnt he say he had like human hair for the reticle just like salived in there

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
yeah didnt he say he had like human hair for the reticle just like salived in there
Yeah Spit and prayers, held it in place. The scope was "clamped" down with band-aids and the action was bedded with vibration-dampening, firearms-grade Juicy Fruit. I think the barrel was actually milled from a single piece of bar-stock JB Weld. Rifled with drywall screws, only in the last 3" of the bore. Lots of headspace!

:)

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I have several computers made out of that.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Now I'm gonna make him all mad again :( The gun was obviously good but that scope was hilariously bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah Spit and prayers, held it in place. The scope was "clamped" down with band-aids and the action was bedded with vibration-dampening, firearms-grade Juicy Fruit. I think the barrel was actually milled from a single piece of bar-stock JB Weld. Rifled with drywall screws, only in the last 3" of the bore. Lots of headspace!

:)
hahahahaha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts