Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all from the green suburbs north of Philadelphia! I found this fine site while searching for info about my Marlin 81-DL 22 cal rifle. I'll see you around the Rimfire forums and will have some questions for the well-informed.

I am a native of Los Angeles (Montebello, to be precise) and have many fond memories of shooting a single-shot 22 rifle out in the Mojave desert, up around Adelanto, and Barstow in the late 60's and early 70's with some older brothers and friends. We took down a number of rabbits and many ferocious tin cans in those days.

I recently acquired this Marlin 81-DL 22 cal s-l-lr with a few defects and am working to bring it back into service for plinking. I'll save the details for the appropriate posts.

Thanks for being here!

Rob

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello Rob and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Super Moderator
15,872 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the great Pacific Northwest -
THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Abilene and Goldthwaite, TX! John

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome from Athens, Ga. ;D

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hey Rob, welcome from Texas! I was in North Wales, PA last year. Moved to the big state of Texas! ;)

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Welcome, from DFW, Texas

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi Rob-E, I am from NE Florida near Jacksonville. This forum is very informative and friendly. Welcome aboard, Marla

·
Banned
20,300 Posts
Welcome to MO from South Florida!

·
Registered
5,324 Posts
Welcome from another Pennsylvanian! I'm just North of Allentown, PA.
358 Win

·
Premium Member
6,503 Posts
Welcome to MO from S.E. Pennsylvania!!

·
Premium Member
6,020 Posts
Hi from Brooklyn NY. I have family in Pennsylvania and I hunted there some years ago. PA. is a nice state to live in.

T :) NY

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome to this great forum. I'm in Florida now but lived in PA for 20 years and have great memories of deer and pheasant hunting there.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Athanasor, Where in Florida do you live? There will be a MO get together May 21 & 22 for shooting and meeting MO. Marla

·
Registered
32,306 Posts
Hi and welcome from Bundaberg, Australia.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts