Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from Colorado,

I hate to start with a complaint but why do they, as do many other sites,:hmmmm: make the registration process so

difficult and confusing? In any case Hello All. There seems to be lots of good info here.

I have a 336 built in 1979 and today the shell carrier got stuck under the loading gate. Has anyone had this happen to them? Thanks, and again howdy.

Paul g

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
Welcome Aboard. We have a great gunsmithing section that can fix most all your problems.

·
Premium Member
6,669 Posts
Hello and Welcome to Marlinowners from Pennsylvania!!

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...

·
Registered
10,213 Posts
Welcome from Central NY. You'll find any difficulties you encountered getting here will be worth the effort!

·
Premium Member
16,818 Posts
Welcome to the Marlin Owners Forum from the Texas Hill Country

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!

·
Banned
2,262 Posts
Welcome from Montana! Browse the Forum for answers via the search bar while waiting for a response. It could be as simple as the loading gate screww has loosened a little. Plenty of very knowledgeable people here in the Forum! Enjoy.

Reactions: kybob and gunrunner

·
Premium Member
9,844 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! We're glad you've joined us. John

·
Registered
11,599 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11,165 Posts
Hello & Welcome to MO from some where on the side of a bluff between Memphis and Nashvegas. You might search the gunsmithing threads, or posting your question there, we have a whole alot of knowledgeable people here. Not me, lol, but a lot of others. I just own a couple and like shootin mine and hangin out around here. Enjoy.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.