1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
cool video.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Yes this is a great video. Thank you Gurn for sharing this link.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love to find real huntin videos by the common man. No TV star set up hunts.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That was very good. I think I recognised some of the folks I shot competition with years ago. Some of the Mississippi crowd. Now I'm wanting to go hunting.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I seen a group of guys shooting recurve at a 3d shoot I was at watched them for a while just kinda got me interested in it new I had to get into it gave up gun hunting for a couple years to only hunt bow now that I have killed many bucks and dows with a bow time to do it more difficult way. I did just trade a gun for a real nice CZ 550 am 6.5 swede that shoots awsome so might take it out if dont get one in archery first year with this bow and all. Still have all summer to shoot 3d and get used to it.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really like the CZs and the 6.5. That bullet has ah bunch ah SD. I got ah CZ in 458Lott. It's ah great Treerat gun. ;D

·
Registered
219 Posts
The set triggers are nice at the bench to on the cz and the nice feathered wood stock makes it look soo nice too.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hey, that really was pretty cool!

Did any of you notice the hatchet bow in the pic with the squirrel and the pics of somebody making one in camp? I've done a couple for MOJAM and they sure are fun to make. That squirrel pic had the bow marked "hatchet bow Dan". Just thought I'd point it out.

FYI, making a bow with a hatchet is not all that hard but making a primitive string from natural fibers can be a real bugger. Lots of folks make primitive bows, arrows, points etc but few make strings from primitive materials.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts