Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking for a stock to replace the butchered stock that came on my 336. Someone along the line carved their initials into the buttstaock and didn't get the same initials on the other side. Too deep to sand out so I filled and lightly sanded and than stained. It took some of the uglines out.
I got a message from forum member, Ric in La. He said he had a like new stock and would send it too me and I could pay him withing twenty days. He did send the stock and I will be sending funds his way next week. The stock was a like new birch that fit my 336 nicely. It completely changed the appearance of my rifle. My wife asked me if she could have it and I am thinking of letting her shoot it first.
Publicly want to thank Ric for trusting me and for getting to know him. That is what this place is all about I guess.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Absolutely that is what Marlinowners is all about we like to help each other out and my hats off to Ric for helping you out!!!!We have some of the best members anywhere on the net always lookin to help each other that is what we are about!!!!Hope you enjoy that new stock or better yet I hope your wife enjoys those new stocks let us know how she likes her new rifle!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will until she decides to use it on me.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Buckshooter said:
I will until she decides to use it on me.
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
9,463 Posts
Deals like that are what MOs is all about. You've gotta love this site and its wonderful members.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
We are glad to have you here Buckshooter!!!

·
Registered
300 Posts
I was looking for a stock replacement rear sight for my Glenfield 30A. I started a thread about it asking if anyone who had upgraded their sights had the factory rear left over they wouldn't mind selling at a decent price. Gunjunkie sent me a PM with an offer I couldn't refuse and the thread was quickly erased. ;D

Thanks again, Gunjunkie! You're my MO hero. :-*

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
There sure are some good folks here! I'm proud to be a member! 8)

·
Registered
9,156 Posts
Tedak said:
There sure are some good folks here! I'm proud to be a member! 8)
I gotta go along with that. DP

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ric asked for pidtures. Going to try to post some in an hour or so

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Tried to download some pictures, but I couldn't. It said my pictures were too big to put on there. Any ideas on how to get the pictures to download

1 - 16 of 16 Posts