Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this was concise and most probably already know it.

·
Registered
7,005 Posts
Well presented and explained.

It will be a while before primers and other components are back in sufficient supply.

·
Registered
14,574 Posts
DHS just ordered $112,000,000 worth of 9x19mm ammo from Speer over a 5 year period. A contract designed to keep ammunition to Civilians in short supply. Where was the DHS when ANTIFA/BLM torched 40+ American cities? We gotta pay for their ammo after they let the crazies commit 5 months worth of crime?

What happened to the 3.5 billion rounds that obama bought and distributed to various government agencies? This shortage will continue, and it's no accident of circumstance. It's part of the coup.

·
Super Moderator
26,628 Posts
That's a tough read and certainly doesn't lend to a comfortable feeling. The last shortage, during Obama's rein of terror, ate away my private stash. So when it ended, I stocked up my stash and bumped up what I usually had on hand. Glad I did, I'm good for both pistol and rifle in primers and powder. The latter can always get a bump and I have my notify me at a number of suppliers.

The one area I don't have is small rifle primers, just didn't have any need for them. Building out my 6.8SPC changes that for most brass brands.

That could change if my hunt for S&B small rifle primers is successful, as well as their brass! If anyone knows of any to be had, I'd appreciate a shout via PM.

Jack

Reactions: shawlerbrook

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
DHS just ordered $112,000,000 worth of 9x19mm ammo from Speer over a 5 year period. A contract designed to keep ammunition to Civilians in short supply. Where was the DHS when ANTIFA/BLM torched 40+ American cities? We gotta pay for their ammo after they let the crazies commit 5 months worth of crime?

What happened to the 3.5 billion rounds that obama bought and distributed to various government agencies? This shortage will continue, and it's no accident of circumstance. It's part of the coup.
No EO or legislation for that ammo control!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts