Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,701 Posts
I'm going out on a limb here, but I'm thinking that the deceased is not a US Citizen. There are millions of illegal immigrants in Colorado, a declared Sanctuary State with dozens of declared Sanctuary Cities and Counties. The last time I visited Colorado, 2021, I was in several places where American Citizens were a minority. It's a problem with no easy solution. Below is the 2021 map showing the Sanctuaries in Colorado. The Media will purposely ignore the illegal status of criminals. This is what happens when Democrats invade City and County Government.

World Map Atlas Line Screenshot

·
Registered
19,701 Posts
Starting about 20 years ago, the DNC and its financiers targeted Colorado. They saw the State as ripe for 'flipping'. I'd been reading articles where the Democrat Party laid out their intentions to take over Colorado, using low population and low voter turnout in the Cowboy Red Neck Counties to their advantage. Soros, Bloomberg, and obama, through their PAC's poured millions of dollars into local elections to get their candidates placed on the ballot and elected. Colorado flipped from a Conservative rural Red State to an Urban Blue State in the middle of the last decade. I have a lot of friends that still live in Colorado. There's talk of more Republicans being elected this Midterm. We shall see. Below is the 2018 voting map, by County, a major setback for the GOP. Where there's Democrat control, there's crime and Illegal Immigrants.

Map World Rectangle Font Parallel

Reactions: marlinluvr

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Colorado has been quickly going down hill since we legalized pot. Everywhere you drive it stinks like a skunk. Smoke coming out of the car windows in front of you at stop lights like a Cheech & Chong movie. Even with my windows rolled up the A/C still sucks it into your car. The homeless population in Denver is out of control. And Denver has become a very dirty city.

The politics here have changed because of the huge influx of Californians. They sell their 1,500sq' house for a million bucks and move here to buy a 3,500sq' house for $400k. That has driven our housing market through the roof and now Coloradans are moving out to places like Rapid City. We lost one long time employee this year to Tennessee. He cashed out on his equity and moved on. The Californians complain about the laws in California and move to Colorado but vote the same way they did in California. You cannot drive to the mountains for a day trip anymore because of the traffic jams. And it's difficult to find a quiet place that isn't overrun with hikers, bikers and back packers. You almost need horses to hunt if you want to get far enough away from the roads to get away from people. We've stopped hunting public lands.

Our future retirement plans will be to leave Colorado but in the meantime, our business is thriving because of the population explosion. Get while the gettin's good! Just about everywhere around the state except in the Denver metro area is republican. But there is so much democratic population along the front range (Colorado springs to Fort Collins) where the majority of the population is, the state goes left.

·
Registered
21,196 Posts
Starting about 20 years ago, the DNC and its financiers targeted Colorado. They saw the State as ripe for 'flipping'. I'd been reading articles where the Democrat Party laid out their intentions to take over Colorado, using low population and low voter turnout in the Cowboy Red Neck Counties to their advantage. Soros, Bloomberg, and obama, through their PAC's poured millions of dollars into local elections to get their candidates placed on the ballot and elected. Colorado flipped from a Conservative rural Red State to an Urban Blue State in the middle of the last decade. I have a lot of friends that still live in Colorado. There's talk of more Republicans being elected this Midterm. We shall see. Below is the 2018 voting map, by County, a major setback for the GOP. Where there's Democrat control, there's crime and Illegal Immigrants.

View attachment 894811
Should change the blue to brown cuz it seems to me, where there’s an influx of demoncRATS there’s an influx of crap (to put it nicely)!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts