Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again grabbed a 917VFS from my local gun shop (got to keep the local shops in buisness you know) The looks of it are great, anyone else out there have one, let me know what you guys think of it, or any complains, thanks!

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
I can't tell the difference from this or the 981T you have. :p

So show a pic of the new one.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That pic is my 882SSV that gets posted with all my messages, i dont have a pic of my 981T or 917FSV. Just wanted some opinions on the gun in general.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
LOL.. I know saw it was your sig line photo.. just picking on ya to get the new one posted . :lol:

Any Marlin is a minute of squirrel rifle and all shoot exceptionally well that I have ever shot.. you will not be dissapointed in any of them..

I have a 25mn,, 22mag.. I love it.. my groundhog slayer.. :lol:

Working now on getting a 39a if I ever get some money up.. :lol:

·
Registered
339 Posts
xjcamaro89 said:
Hi again grabbed a 917VFS from my local gun shop (got to keep the local shops in buisness you know) The looks of it are great, anyone else out there have one, let me know what you guys think of it, or any complains, thanks!
I have had a 917VS for several years and it easily shoots 3/4 min of angle at 100 yrds using Hornady 17 grain aero tips. Longest shot I've made on a praire dog paced at 185 yds. Just held at the top of his head.

I assume the only differance is yours has a fluted barrel. I am sure you will enjoy it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts