Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is NOT a political post. PLEASE ! Do not make it political where it will get buried in the Asylum for nobody to see. Let us just stick to the deliciousness of Goya products. The first person to politicize this post is a jackwagon.

I am posting this to say I love Goya foods. Goya is a NJ based American owned company. I've been using their products for over three decades. Goya rice, canned and dry beans are top quality, the boxed rice dishes are also delicious. Adobo is tasty but it's mostly MSG.

It's about that time for me to rotate some of my long term food storage stock. I will be replacing the stock with a large purchase of Goya dry goods, mostly long grain white rice and dry beans, probably some canned goods too.

I recommend Goya for your next rice and/or beans purchase. Mmmm... Tasty.

If you like Goya food products, maybe right now is a good time to recommend them to your friends.

What are your favorite Goya products and the dishes you make with them?

·
Registered
740 Posts
This is NOT a political post. PLEASE ! Do not make it political where it will get buried in the Asylum for nobody to see. Let us just stick to the deliciousness of Goya products. The first person to politicize this post is a jackwagon.

I am posting this to say I love Goya foods. Goya is a NJ based American owned company. I've been using their products for over three decades. Goya rice, canned and dry beans are top quality, the boxed rice dishes are also delicious. Adobo is tasty but it's mostly MSG.

It's about that time for me to rotate some of my long term food storage stock. I will be replacing the stock with a large purchase of Goya dry goods, mostly long grain white rice and dry beans, probably some canned goods too.

I recommend Goya for your next rice and/or beans purchase. Mmmm... Tasty.

If you like Goya food products, maybe right now is a good time to recommend them to your friends.

What are your favorite Goya products and the dishes you make with them?
Their Black Bean soup warmed up and served over fresh cooked rice is the best beans and rice I've ever had.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Looked all over WalMart this morning looking for their products didn't find any. Will have to look for it at other places.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Had to look on news to posts to why this would be political. So glad I quit watching the news.

·
Super Moderator
15,657 Posts
I've used Goya for 35 years and love the stuff... Also, this is about food,not guns... Moving to The Camp Cook...

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Interested in the political aspect also. People can get upset over about anything. May have to try some of their products as it is a nice change to go Mexican some nights. I worked with a Hispanic lady once and told her I was interested in trying real Mexican food. She offered me some dishes and it was tasty. Gave her an American apple pie in exchange. Another Tex-Mex woman I worked with made some Salsa for us at work. It was very good but tended to get a bit spicy as it aged.

DEP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts