Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I decided to purchase some stick lube online and I needed two types........ a hard lube which will require use of a heater (in the works) and a soft non heated lube. I will avoid naming the supplier until it is necessary to ......

I ordered lube on 3/27 and received half of the order [the harder lube] on 3/3 and emailed the company and notified them of the shortage of the soft lube....... received a reply on 3/4 from the company that it would be corrected.

Today (3/10) I received the order again and once again it was wrong!!! Now I have emailed the company once again to see how it is going to be fixed.

OMG this is so frustrating to need something and end up waiting for it. I wonder if the lube was manufactured with the same lack of attention????

I find myself questioning my decision to try this company.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I make my own "Felix lube" at home. It's worked fine for me so far in the past couple of years with handgun and rifle loadings.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
You ordered it on 3/27 and received it on 3/3? That's pretty good service even it you only got half the order. Lol.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All is good. I received the correct lube today in the mail :)

Reactions: njcioffi
1 - 6 of 6 Posts