Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to boost the capacity on my 375 and did a full length mag tube on it. Also put in RPP loading gate. Gun is now a 6+1. Added a DNZ mount and Leupold VXII 2.5x20 that were a take off I had from another project. Not a big fan of the "small scopes" and thinking I may go with a straight 4x on this one but for now it'll do. Why did I do it? I dunno. I like full length mag tubes vs half tubes. So why not? :)

Gun Firearm Rifle Air gun Trigger
Gun Air gun Firearm Rifle Trigger
Gun Firearm Air gun Trigger Rifle
Wood Tree Air gun

·
Super Moderator
7,335 Posts
Great job! My Glenfield 375 is my go-to rifle. I think the full length mag tube helps balance the rifle.

·
Premium Member
13,992 Posts
That is sweet! I really like what you did with it.

I picked up a Winchester Big Bore 375 XTR about two hours before I flew to Europe for the summer. Cleaned it and put it in the safe, but won't be able to fire it until I get home. I have been ordering ammo, reloading supplies, a receiver mounted Williams peep sight and a few other things to set it up the way I want it as soon as I land the first of Sept. I'm taking it on a hunt to Idaho in Sept and really looking forward to it.

I like that full length mag tube!

1,907 Posts
Excellent work!! Great looking rifle. 🏻

·
Premium Member
10,815 Posts
Interesting, I have been considering cutting the barrel off on my 375 to match the short magtube. I dont reall seeing a Guide Gun 375.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.