Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to fins a 336 in 35 cal. Well, I got 2. now I think I should have bought a 35 and a .22. Anybody want to trade a 336 35 cal for a 39c.?

·
Registered
8,306 Posts
Welcome from the Republic of Texas...You have to have 25 posts to post any sales ads.

·
Premium Member
4,983 Posts
Welcome to the forum from South Carolina! You are almost halfway there now so hang in there! Got pics of your rifles?

·
Administrator
23,798 Posts
You need 25 to post for sale ads, you can trade or buy at any time.

Then if you are a hand loader you can make one .35 a light cast shooter and the other a heavy jacketed shooter.

No need for a .22 then but then you should have at least two .22s.

Now find a .32 Special or two and a couple of 30-30s. ;)

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Wanted to fins a 336 in 35 cal. Well, I got 2. now I think I should have bought a 35 and a .22. Anybody want to trade a 336 35 cal for a 39c.?
You're in SC correct? You bought one of those 35s from a friend of mine ... I would tell you where there is a Golden 39 not far from you that you might be able to take that 35 and trade for, but heck, I dunno. You sure you don't want to join our Moon Tree Marlin Group and keep this in the family?

Nevermind Bob, you do this your way and good luck friend. :driver:

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
You need 25 to post for sale ads, you can trade or buy at any time.

Then if you are a hand loader you can make one .35 a light cast shooter and the other a heavy jacketed shooter.

No need for a .22 then but then you should have at least two .22s.

Now find a .32 Special or two and a couple of 30-30s. ;)
Swany my friend, I'm beginning to think you're a GUN NUT!

Of course, life is about priorities, I don't have a big expensive house, and my digs are paid off. I drive a 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee with 232,000 (still builds good oil pressure). Paid cash for it 12 years ago.

I have bought 4 rifles in the last 5 months, and I'm unemployed. :dancing2:

Yep, I have my priorities straight.

Cheers!

Mike T.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
HeeHeehee, I love the way Swany thinks! Hey Bob, that's not getting carried away, it's job planning! Many of us have searched for ages for that special 35 Remington rifle. There will be plent folks who are willing to deal with you. Welcome to the forums from the Great Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee! We're glad that you joined us!

Ron

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Yep, this Forum rocks! :rock:

Cheers!

Mike T.

·
Super Moderator
15,896 Posts
WELCOME FROM OLYMPIA, WA; IN THE GREAT PACIFIC NORTHWEST - THE "ORIGINAL MARLIN®" (North Haven, CT Rifles) COUNTRY!

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Hello and welcome to Marlinowners from Louisiana!!!!!

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts
Keep the 22 its cheaper to shoot, so you can practice more.

Save yer big ammo for when your need it

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Hello Bob and Welcome to Marlin Owners from the State of South Dakota
Welcome Aboard, Enjoy the Journey
444GS2

Bob, It is the rule of the Land that all Marlin Owner Members have a minimum of 25 post before they are allowed to post any firearms for sale. You are half way there. Just simply post 12 more times and you can list a gun for sale. I made the same mistake when I was new as well. The 25 post go by fairly fast as you my friend are finding out. Best of luck to you and once again Welcome to Marlin Owners.

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Welcome to Marlin Owners from a little piece of Heaven in Sullivan County, the Gem of the Endless Mountains of Pennsylvania.

Coyote222

·
Premium Member
9,847 Posts
Welcome from Goldthwaite, TX! Thanks for joining us! John

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Enjoy the forum........................

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Hello & Welcome from a small bluff in W TN. Show us a couple pics. that will get you a little closer to the 25 much needed post. Heck by then we will have you talked into just keeping both 35's and buying a 39, & probably something else. lol
Pics. man pics.

·
Registered
10,522 Posts
Oh heck I realized that my last post was 666 so had to jump right back and say show us them 35s.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts