Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I've mentioned I had a problem with bees in my hunting blind. When I built it I made a double floor between the blind and the stand.......big mistake! Perfect habitat for the bees.
Today, my buddy and I took the blind down to move to a new lease. When we lowered it ( it's 5 feet off the ground ) and took the blind off the stand, there was this hugh hive in the bottom! :shock: The bees didn't bother us, but they were there!
Here's what it looked like:

A closer look

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vegasguy said:
Were you able to get any honey?
There was honey, but I wouldn't eat any of it,......not with all the stuff I'd sprayed in there to get rid of them!!!! :roll:

·
Premium Member
14,841 Posts
Way kewl pics. I have never seen a hive/nest like that one.

Dave 8)

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Yep I dislike bee's.. :lol:

G

·
Keep the beesewax. Makes great fly line dressing, I use it in a black pwdr lube mix, also makes good candles. POWDERMAN. :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
reloaderman said:
I think I've mentioned I had a problem with bees in my hunting blind. When I built it I made a double floor between the blind and the stand.......big mistake! Perfect habitat for the bees.
Today, my buddy and I took the blind down to move to a new lease. When we lowered it ( it's 5 feet off the ground ) and took the blind off the stand, there was this hugh hive in the bottom! :shock: The bees didn't bother us, but they were there!
Here's what it looked like:

A closer look

WHOA!!!!

Mman......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts