Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So every one has heard of the proverbial "Crazy Cat Lady" right? I think I'm becoming the "Crazy Coonhound Guy":biggrin:.

I got another male Bluetick on weds evening.... named him "Woodrow". That name was ******* enough for me:biggrin:. He's about 18mos-2yrs old and is presently 65lbs and very skinny with a lot of filling out to do. I got a feeling he's gonna wind being just a big as the previous male that I had... won't be surprised if he gets to 90lbs within a few years. This has to be the most laid back coonhound I've ever had. Here's a quick video of him displaying his pipes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b0hSxZ0mVQ

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
And the neighbors in the next township complain about a barking hound:biggrin:. Good looking hound, is he started yet?

Reactions: LT

·
Registered
513 Posts
Good looking dog.

·
Premium Member
8,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And the neighbors in the next township complain about a barking hound:biggrin:. Good looking hound, is he started yet?
No idea.... he's a rescue dog that's already been neutered. I don't hunt with them... they're pets and critter control around the house.

I got him because my 10mos old female Bluetick has become too much for my older female Redbone and my little Foxhound to handle.... she needed a chew toy. lol

·
Registered
769 Posts
Nice looking Potlicker LT. If there was ever a Dog created for ******** it is the Coonhound lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.