Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this old gem with 625 rounds for $100. Originally planned on flipping it, but I kinda like it. I may keep it in my pack for a bug out survival rifle.

It still fits in the case fine with the surprisingly clear old bushnell sport view scope. I need to get a couple extra mags and it should be gtg.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
WOW that is very nice. You could definitely flip it for a nice profit. I want one but cannot find a affordable one. 100.00 would have been my kind of price..LOL

Nice find..Have fun with it..Ammo you got with it is crap but who cares. I would give the 100.00 in a heartbeat without the ammo , extra mag or case even included:biggrin:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Great rifle, I'd never give mine up! Congrats!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought it for the ammo lol. I have a few other 22 rifles, but this is the only one I have that would be a practical survival rifle. My 10/22s are both heavy, and "tactical".

·
Registered
682 Posts
Wow, that's an awesome deal! At least $30 for the ammo alone! How come I can't ever stumble on deals like that!? :hmmmm:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Congrats on a nice rifle!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Wow, that's an awesome deal! At least $30 for the ammo alone! How come I can't ever stumble on deals like that!? :hmmmm:
69Viking, I'm not stumbling too good either! :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
I'd keep it too, looks in great shape, ought to be a lot of fun and handy to travel with etc. Congrats, and enjoy... :biggrin:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got it off a co-worker. I also got an sks from him awhile back, but traded that for a pistol for my wife.

·
Premium Member
15,443 Posts
Great rifle and great deal
Congrats

·
Super Moderator
5,162 Posts
Great find! , if you want to double your money ,let me know.:flute:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts